It’s that time again! Go for the Greens will be having their 5th annual business development conference September 13-15, 2012 at the BoardWalk Resort at Walt Disney World. During the conference, you will:
- Gain access to decision-makers at major corporations and government agencies who buy products and services from companies like yours.
- Have two ways to meet with buyers: one-on-one matchmaking meetings and informal meet-and-greets.
- Receive educational programming that skips the 101 level and brings you education at 303 and beyond:
Procurement and contracting * Green business practices and purchasing
International business development * Social media for business growth
Community leadership * Access to capital and tax issues
- Open seating at meals and cocktail events to allow maximum time for mingling.
- A boutique setting limited to 250 attendees so you and your company can really stand out.
Also, NEW for 2012 – Have the option to join in for a special half-day leadership program presented by Women Presidents’ Organization on Thursday, September 13th. Sign up for this program online!
If you like to work hard and play hard, then this is the conference for you!
Register today at www.goforthegreens.com.
For the one-day pass, it costs $200, and for the two-day pass, it costs $300. This is a great deal for an excellent conference!
For Alexis’ review of the conference last year, click here.
Hope to see you there!